Art Brand Studios
The Battle of Hoth
The Battle of Hoth by Thomas Kinkade Studios
On the ice planet of Hoth™, the Rebel Squadrons battle the Imperial AT-STs and massive AT-ATs led by General Veers.
Artwork inspired by the Star Wars movie - The Empire Strikes Back.
Star Wars Limited Edition on Paper
Edition Options: SN/Standard Numbered or AP/Artist Proof - Unframed or Framed
Frame Options: Gallery Bronze, Gallery Gold, Satin Black, Space Gray, and Wildwood.
Image Size: 12" x 18"
SN - Edition Size: 95
AP - Edition Size: 10
Image Size: 18" x 27"
SN - Edition Size: 195
AP - Edition Size: 20
Image Size: 24" x 36"
SN - Edition Size: 50
AP - Edition Size: 5
- Against all odds, Luke manages to take down an AT-AT with the help of his Lightsaber™.
- Can you spot all 3 moons of the planet Hoth?
- Luke’s Snow speeder has crash-landed deep behind the enemy's lines.
- The Millennium Falcon has narrowly escaped the Imperial attack and is safe, for now.
On the ice planet of Hoth™, the Rebel Squadrons battle the Imperial AT-STs and massive AT-ATs led by General Veers™. Luke Skywalker’s™ Snow speeder has been shot down, and he narrowly escapes before an AT-AT crushes his ship. He can destroy another AT-AT before it can do severe damage to the rebel line protecting the power generator.
With the energy shield in peril, Princess Leia™, Han Solo™, Chewbacca™, and C-3P0™ are one step ahead of Darth Vader™ and the Imperial Stormtroopers™ who have entered the ice base. They can escape aboard the Millennium Falcon™ bound for the Rebel force's rendezvous point beyond the Outer Rim. “The Battle of Hoth” by Thomas Kinkade Studios defines a critical moment between the Empire and the Rebels.
IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY
Created with the most dedicated Star Wars™ and Thomas Kinkade collectors in mind, Thomas Kinkade Studios Star Wars™ Limited Edition artwork captures the most pivotal moments of the saga in finely crafted, collectible art. with the most dedicated Star Wars™ and Thomas Kinkade collectors in mind, Thomas Kinkade Studios. ™
- Premium heavyweight (100 lbs.) archival paper
- Superior fade-resistant inks.
- Premium Museum Quality Mouldings
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 1/8” Shatter Resistant Plexiglas
- Heavy Craft Paper Finished Back
- Coated Wire Hanger
- Made in the USA
The Battle of Hoth