Art Brand Studios
Rey of Hope
Rey of Hope by Thomas Kinkade Studios
Rey uses the force within to lift the boulders. “The Force™ is not a power you have. It’s not about lifting rocks. It’s the energy between all things, a tension, a balance that binds the universe together.”
Star Wars - Limited Edition on Canvas
Options: SN/ Standard Numbered or AP/Artist Proof - Unframed or Framed
Frame Options: Brushed Gold, Dark Pewter
NOT SURE WHICH FRAME TO SELECT?
View additional frame style options. Limited Edition Canvas Frames
- Image Size: 18" x 12"
- SN - Edition Size: 95
- AP - Edition Size: 10
- Image Size: 27" x 18"
- SN - Edition Size: 195
- AP - Edition Size: 20
- Image Size: 36" x 24"
- SN - Edition Size: 50
- AP - Edition Size: 5
- Rey™ of Hope is the fifth release in the Thomas Kinkade Studios Star Wars™ CollectionRey™ of Hope , and the second Limited Edition Art by Thomas Kinkade Studios featuring Rey. The first artwork portraying the Resistance heroine is The Duel: Rey vs. Ren.
- Rey™ of Hope portrays one of the defining moments of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, showing that Rey has come to understand what Luke Skywalker said to her earlier in the film, “The Force™ is not a power you have. It’s not about lifting rocks. It’s the energy between all things, a tension, a balance that binds the universe together.”
- In saving her friends, Rey’s development as a Jedi™ is apparent. This scene illustrates her selflessness and her growing understanding of the Force.
After Rey™ and Kylo Ren™ defeat Supreme Leader, Snoke’s™ Elite Praetorian Guards™ aboard The Supremacy™ Rey flees in Snoke’s escape shuttle to meet up with Chewbacca™ to search for General Leia™, Finn™, and the Resistance. Rey wears a cloaked transmitter bracelet whose mate is held by Finn. The beacon draws Rey and the Millennium Falcon™ towards the planet Crait™.
Crait, once a Rebel Alliance outpost, has become a haven for the fleeing Resistance forces one step ahead of Kylo Ren, General Hux™, and the First Order™. The Resistance forces encounter a skulk of Vulptices who have taken up residency in the old abandoned rebel base. As the battle between Kylo Ren and Luke Skywalker™ takes place outside the main blaster doors, Commander Poe Dameron™ looks for an alternate escape route for the small handful of Resistance fighters. Poe realizes that the melodic sound made by the crystalline bristles of the Vulptex has faded. How did they escape? The Resistance fighters follow the last Vulptex to the back of the cavern only to find it completely closed off with various sized boulders.
IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY
Star Wars Collection presented by the Thomas Kinkade Studios is a series of Limited-Edition art that captures iconic scenes from Star Wars™ live-action series. Each work of art brings beloved characters and stories to life with the luminous techniques of the artists from the Thomas Kinkade Studios.
- Premium Canvas
- Hand stretched on wooden stretcher bars
- Hand highlighted with fine acrylic paints by skilled artisans
- Long-life pigment inks that outperform conventional press inks.
- Premium Museum Quality Mouldings
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Engraved Brass Nameplate
- Secure, Removable Canvas Clips
- High Strength Coated Wire Hanger
- Made in the USA
Rey of Hope